Compare Long & McQuade vs Cosmo Music BETASee how working at Long & McQuade vs. Cosmo Music compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Long & McQuade vs. Cosmo Music. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Long & McQuade scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Cosmo Music scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Long & McQuade.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Long & McQuade.
I have been working at Long & McQuade full-time
- You feel trusted and taken care of - Staff feel like family - Decent lifestyle
- Pay & benefits are good for retail, but still insufficient to live on - Some days get very boring - It's retail, so annoying customers
I have been working at Cosmo Music full-time for more than 5 years
- fun casual environment - many knowledgeable long term employees - open door policy from management team - opportunity to develop your career path
- no formal performance review process