Compare LifeLabs vs LMC Healthcare BETASee how working at LifeLabs vs. LMC Healthcare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LifeLabs vs. LMC Healthcare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LifeLabs scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- LMC Healthcare scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at LifeLabs.
- "Employee appreciation" was the most mentioned Pro at LMC Healthcare.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at LifeLabs.
- "Lmc" was the most mentioned Con at LMC Healthcare.
I have been working at LifeLabs part-time for less than a year
Professional, on-going support and training, living wage, growth opportunities.
Performance pressure occasionally overrides ability to service effectively. It can be a bit overwhelming at times. Otherwise, a positive, encouraging, rewarding company to be a part of.
Advice to Management
Remember to set your targets realistically.
I have been working at LMC Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years
LMC Manna Research is a top-tier research site network, and as such is an amazing place to learn clinical research for people newer in their careers. There is a great youthful culture, and you're... surrounded by people that want to learn lots and work hard. Opportunities for internal growth are there if you're willing to put in the work.
It's a fast paced environment, and not a good fit for people who want an easy laid-back job. There are ups and downs in workload with research in general, so you need to be flexible to accommodate... that in order to succeed.
Advice to Management
Keep supporting your sites as the company continues to grow.