Compare Lehigh Hanson vs UT Southwestern Medical Center BETASee how working at Lehigh Hanson vs. UT Southwestern Medical Center compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lehigh Hanson vs. UT Southwestern Medical Center. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lehigh Hanson scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- UT Southwestern Medical Center had 132 more reviews than Lehigh Hanson that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Lehigh Hanson.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
I worked at Lehigh Hanson part-time for more than a year
Great Team to work with, provided opportunities to move into other parts of the company depending on what you would like to do.
no cons i can think of
Advice to Management
I have been working at UT Southwestern Medical Center full-time for more than a year
Wonderful place to work. Management truly cares about staff.
Have to work "on call" hours.