Compare Lehigh Hanson vs OneSource Virtual BETASee how working at Lehigh Hanson vs. OneSource Virtual compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lehigh Hanson vs. OneSource Virtual. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- OneSource Virtual scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lehigh Hanson.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at OneSource Virtual.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Lehigh Hanson.
- "Osv" was the most mentioned Con at OneSource Virtual.
I worked at Lehigh Hanson part-time for more than a year
Great Team to work with, provided opportunities to move into other parts of the company depending on what you would like to do.
no cons i can think of
Advice to Management
I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year
The environment is extremely relaxed and really cool to work in. When you walk in it really makes you feel "Virtual" LOL!! Get it One Source Virtual :) The location is placed perfect. It's... conveniently located around everything from food to everyday shopping. Pays VERY well This has to be by far the best company I’ve worked for. Since I began my employment here this place has been great. What takes the cake is that during this pandemic and political chaos surrounding #blacklivesmatter this company has truly exemplified an enormous amount of love, care/concern and taking action for its employees. The sacrifice made and the generosity of our CEO Trey along with the Executive Team has proven that OSV truly lives up to its values. I’m grateful for a company that is honest and transparent and will to do what needs to be done for the betterment of its employees as well as its customers. I honestly could go on and on but I will conclude by saying OSV Thank you and you truly ROCK!
I honestly don't have any cons.
Advice to Management
Continue what you are doing. My manager Pam Walker has been amazing and has truly helped me become a better Supervisor.