Compare Legend3D vs Rocket Science VFX BETASee how working at Legend3D vs. Rocket Science VFX compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Legend3D vs. Rocket Science VFX. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Legend3D scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Rocket Science VFX scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Legend" was the most mentioned Pro at Legend3D.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Legend3D.
I have been working at Legend3D full-time for less than a year
- Leads/Management are super approachable and willing to help - Good casual work culture - Nice office space, free coffee and tea is a nice touch as it saves me time going for coffee breaks -... Exciting projects to work on I understand this type of work isn't for everyone and you get what you put in essentially. I can only speak from personal experience and I can say I'm having a good time here. The work is fulfilling and I have some great friends here.
- Morale can be low sometimes as the workload can be tough to manage - Overtime can be hard on some peoples' schedules
Advice to Management
- More employee engagement and feedback - More transparency in communication and career advancement
I have been working at Rocket Science VFX full-time for more than a year
-Tight knit community -great for gaining experience as a junior to mid compositing artist -studio has snacks and coffee -haven't had a bad experience here -don't really have to work... overtime -great for family life -have been a stable during covid
-may need to wait to get a raise -hard it's harder for other departments