Compare Labatt vs TreeHouse Foods BETASee how working at Labatt vs. TreeHouse Foods compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Labatt vs. TreeHouse Foods. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Labatt scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free beer" was the most mentioned Pro at Labatt.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at TreeHouse Foods.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Labatt.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at TreeHouse Foods.
I worked at Labatt full-time for more than 3 years
Everyone was dedicated to the work. The leadership was the best and people cared about each other as much as doing a good job.
There wasn’t much downside. You put in long hours, but it’s worth it because you learn to much.
Advice to Management
Invest in employees, like you always have!
I have been working at TreeHouse Foods full-time for more than a year
Leadership is really willing to invest in employees who are dedicated and show potential (through training, travel to other plant locations, promotions, attendance at conferences, etc.). Not uncommon... to see employees move up to increasingly advanced roles or into other departments to increase knowledge base and promotion potential. Compensation and benefits are above average. Fast-paced but supportive environment, feels like family.
Extended hours are expected in some departments. Very fast-paced environment.