Compare L'Oréal vs Orange BETASee how working at L'Oréal vs. Orange compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at L'Oréal vs. Orange. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Orange scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Orange had 24 more reviews than L'Oréal that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L'Oréal.
- "Low salaries" was the most mentioned Con at Orange.
I worked at Orange
First experience in an important company like Orange. I still have good memories and experiences. I learned a lot, my manager trust me since I start to work for them and gave me a lot of... responsibilities across multiples projects. I felt confident on each parts of all different projects.
My internship was too short.