Compare L'Oréal vs BRF BETASee how working at L'Oréal vs. BRF compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at L'Oréal vs. BRF. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- BRF scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- "Oportunidade de" was the most mentioned Pro at BRF.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L'Oréal.
- "Falta de" was the most mentioned Con at BRF.
I worked at BRF full-time
Exciting industry Big popular brands Big Budgets Lots of job autonomy Innovative mindset high calibre employees
Portuguese dominant culture. High employee turnover. Environment isn't collaborative. Despite strong values, they weren't reflected in the culture Employees don't feel comfortable to speak up... and voice their true opinions or feelings. Upper management didn't handle restructuring and uncertainty well, causing employees to fear for their job security which caused distrust among colleagues. Lots of company politics and corridor discussions.