Compare Kronos Incorporated vs Flipp BETASee how working at Kronos Incorporated vs. Flipp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kronos Incorporated vs. Flipp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kronos Incorporated scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Flipp scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Kronos Incorporated.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Flipp.
- Kronos Incorporated had 39 more reviews than Flipp that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Kronos Incorporated full-time for more than 3 years
My best employer so far A culture based on empathy and recognition A very human CEO, Aron Ain with numerous awards on Glassdoor, Best Places To Work, Fortune... A very powerful company in its... domain, Human Resources softwares with Google Cloud technologies Very rare lay-offs all over the 40 years existence HR tools and systems are good
A bit too many processes, a bit to many approvals required through systems at management levels We could be more innovative! Front-end stack uses old technologies now, no microservices oriented yet
Advice to Management
Train Kronites and Ultipeeps in change management methods
I have been working at Flipp full-time for more than 3 years
I started at Flipp in 2017 as a Digital Operations Coordinator...fast forward to 3 years later I am now the Campus & Onboarding lead on the People Team. Working at Flipp has been instrumental in... helping me grow both personally and professionally. I am continuously learning from all of the amazing, talented people that work at Flipp. Through coaching, as well as the various cross-functional opportunities I have been involved with at Flipp, I was able to find my passion and pivot my career in the right direction.
Nothing to note. My experience has been extremely positive.
Advice to Management
Continue investing in the growth of your people and the culture.