Compare Kit and Ace vs Canada Drives BETASee how working at Kit and Ace vs. Canada Drives compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kit and Ace vs. Canada Drives. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kit and Ace scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Canada Drives scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Kit and ace" was the most mentioned Pro at Kit and Ace.
- "Canada drives" was the most mentioned Pro at Canada Drives.
- "Kit and ace" was the most mentioned Con at Kit and Ace.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Canada Drives.
I have been working at Kit and Ace full-time
- Product! - New owners are cultivating a fun culture with an emphasis on empowering their people. - Love the start up life; you get to work cross functional with all departments, learn a ton about... retail and assist in building a brand.
- Being associated with the past, and needing to educate on the new brand direction. - The business is focused on earning the right to grow. Which means moderate growth
Advice to Management
Continue telling the new Kit and Aces story and direction. In my opinion it is all about generating awareness. Otherwise great product and bike vision; love my classic ride pant :-)
I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for more than a year
Able to grow and move up within the company Solid training and management Opportunity to make large bonuses based off performance Free Breakfast/Lunch available in office
Hours can be long, but is expected if you want to hit targets and sales goals
Advice to Management
Sales can be hard on you mentally so try to reach out to employees as much as possible to ease stress and show support.