Compare KPMG vs MNP BETASee how working at KPMG vs. MNP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at KPMG vs. MNP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- KPMG scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MNP scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at KPMG.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MNP.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at KPMG.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at MNP.
I have been working at MNP full-time for less than a year
One of the larger firms in Canada, great for your resume. Loads of internal training and learning opportunities. Others may have a different experience, and it varies from one team to another, but... for me so far I found our team to be super awesome and helpful.
As with all accounting firms, sometimes there will be tight deadlines and you'll have to chin up and rise to the challenge. They try to strike a balance by encouraging you to take vacations and leave... during the off-peak season. My personality dictates I always try to see the best in things so I can't really think of anything else to say here but if something goes horribly wrong in the future I will try to come back here and edit my review.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work. If you value your employees and treat them as part of you they'll do the same and together we will all prosper.