Compare Just Energy vs Kognitive Marketing BETASee how working at Just Energy vs. Kognitive Marketing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Just Energy vs. Kognitive Marketing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kognitive Marketing scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Just Energy.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Kognitive Marketing.
- Just Energy had 14 more reviews than Kognitive Marketing that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Just Energy for more than a year
1) If you work hard (and smart), you will be well compensated 2) If you can prove that you can deliver, you will get power, and almost unlimited decision making within your area of expertise and... beyond. 3) Company is willing to experiment and WAS going in the right directions when it comes to technology decisions. Overall, it is a great company - I loved it. I was contracted as the lead for the FE architecture and development of JEOS and had a pleasure to work with some exceptional people.
1) Tech Managment has changed, which created issues. 2) Company had a number of key people who knew the business inside out; I hope some of them are still there; but many have left.
Advice to Management
Given the current state of the company and market value, it is very hard to give solid practical advice. One item that was always on my mind is the following: Hire CIO with CURRENT architecture... and development experience in multiple domains. Such people are scarce, but they do exist. Such person can re-define the IT operations from scratch - this is needed for JE's IT operations. There is another area that needs revitalization - sales. However, I will leave that to someone who has more in-depth knowledge of the subject. Best of luck, Andre Mitushoff
I have been working at Kognitive Marketing part-time
Its an absolute amazing company to work with. What a team and its mates. There is no vengeance but only motivation. Its not money minded, but employee centred. You have the ability to earn as much as... you want. Make FT earnings by working only PT hours. Please DM if you wish to work! Highly recommended and would thank me in future.
There are no cons working in this company. Its absolute pleasure to work here.