Compare JetBlue vs Virgin America BETASee how working at JetBlue vs. Virgin America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at JetBlue vs. Virgin America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- JetBlue scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Virgin America scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- JetBlue had 175 more reviews than Virgin America that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- JetBlue had 75 more reviews than Virgin America that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Crewmembers" was the most mentioned Con at JetBlue.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Virgin America.
I worked at JetBlue full-time for more than 10 years
Great company that always took care of there staff, very fair and a lot of room for growth
Pay structure is not as competitive with the majors, but if you exceed expectations this is made for with your bonus
Advice to Management
Continue to build on the brand and offerings to your crewmembers