Compare J.P. Morgan vs Edward Jones BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Edward Jones compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Edward Jones. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Edward Jones scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Pro at Edward Jones.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Door knocking" was the most mentioned Con at Edward Jones.
I have been working at Edward Jones full-time for more than 10 years
Independent IIROC regulated firm means that Financial Advisors can buy the whole universe of Stocks/Bonds/ETF’s/Mutual Funds for clients.
Edward Jones doesn’t have a banking division that can feed prospective clients to Financials Advisors. FA’s must build the business themselves
Advice to Management
Stay a private partnership and keep the focus on clients rather than maximizing profits at all costs.