Compare J.P. Morgan vs Citi BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Citi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Citi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Citi.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Citi.
I have been working at Citi full-time for more than a year
Good training, great teams, lots of support available. 2.5 year rotation program for analysts to get a good look at different sides of the business and get exposed.
None so far that can't be attributed to the WFH environment due to Covid