Compare J.P. Morgan vs Capco BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Capco compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Capco. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Capco scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Capco.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Capco.
I have been working at Capco full-time for more than a year
Capco genuinely values and invests in its employees. There is a heightened sense of comradery and support from the Partner/Leadership team throughout the organization -- making it the ideal... environment for growth. Lots of opportunities to make a significant impact at every level with an inclusive culture that promotes "taking initiative".
Have not been at the firm long enough to think of anything material