Compare J D Wetherspoon vs River Island Clothing BETASee how working at J D Wetherspoon vs. River Island Clothing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J D Wetherspoon vs. River Island Clothing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J D Wetherspoon scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- River Island Clothing scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Pub" was the most mentioned Pro at J D Wetherspoon.
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at River Island Clothing.
- J D Wetherspoon had 140 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at River Island Clothing full-time for more than 3 years
I work with a small team of around 20 people. Collectively everyone is so hard working so the work load does not just fall on one person. Amazing staff discount.
The pay. Minimum wage only. Considering it is a company which turns over billions they should atleast give staff a pay rise.
Advice to Management
Stay the way you are. Keep all the bitchiness out and everyone will be happy.