Compare Island Savings vs Coast Capital Savings BETASee how working at Island Savings vs. Coast Capital Savings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Island Savings vs. Coast Capital Savings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Island Savings scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Coast Capital Savings scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Coast Capital Savings.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Coast Capital Savings.
I have been working at Island Savings full-time for more than 10 years
Fabulous benefits Leaders who care and listen Opportunity for advancement CEO who gets to know staff on a personal level and cares Top performers rewarded Community involvement
We are always looking for great staff and is hard to find in this market.
I have been working at Coast Capital Savings full-time for more than 8 years
Great culture. Great people. Starting to take themselves seriously
Management doesn’t see a point to creating back office support channels direct to the members.
Advice to Management
Listen to the cons. Your front line employees know what the members want.