Compare Ipsos vs TNS Sofres BETASee how working at Ipsos vs. TNS Sofres compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ipsos vs. TNS Sofres. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ipsos scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Ipsos.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Ipsos.
I worked at Ipsos full-time for more than 5 years
- Amazing people to work with. I worked out of the Toronto office, learned a lot and made some lifelong friendships. - Your work does not go unnoticed. If you work hard, and ensure visibility, you... will get credit. - Opportunity to be a part of multiple initiatives outside your day to day job... social committees, client events, charity drives, and even reputable projects that the company runs.
- The hours are not great (10-12 work days are normal). That said, I think this is the normal at a lot of places. I do think you get a lot out of working hard. Best for a career stage when you don't... have a family or major responsibilities outside of work. - Some may see the pay as lower than average (although its in line with other agencies). There are ways around it, you just need to make sure your voice is heard and you prove your worth.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing in terms of supporting and valuing your people, even after they have left the company.