Compare Invesco vs CI Financial BETASee how working at Invesco vs. CI Financial compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Invesco vs. CI Financial. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Invesco scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- CI Financial scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Invesco.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at CI Financial.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Invesco.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at CI Financial.
I worked at Invesco full-time for less than a year
-great training program. Felt very knowledgeable on ETF and mutual fund products compared to training programs at later bank roles -fair compensation -good ammenities
-very strict on performance -can be hard to move up but good transition opportunities