Compare International SOS vs Aspire Lifestyles BETASee how working at International SOS vs. Aspire Lifestyles compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at International SOS vs. Aspire Lifestyles. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- International SOS scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Aspire Lifestyles scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at International SOS.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Aspire Lifestyles.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at International SOS.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Aspire Lifestyles.
I have been working at International SOS full-time
Dynamic multicultural environment. Passionate and professional team. Worldwide Reach Human Touch. Working hard and smart always pays off.
Intense pace of work sometimes at a rollercoaster speed may detract those looking for a quieter and routine environment.
I have been working at Aspire Lifestyles full-time for more than 8 years
I have been with Aspire for 9 years and aim to work here until I retire. The company does a lot in the way of compensating their employees and creates a supportive and fun work environment. Flexible... hours, lots of opportunity for career growth and great bonus structure.
When you apply, you may be offered a shift that doesn't suit your schedule as we need 24 hour coverage so you may need to wait for a shift bid to come up to apply for different schedule.
Advice to Management