Compare Interbrand vs HirePower (Canada) BETASee how working at Interbrand vs. HirePower (Canada) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Interbrand vs. HirePower (Canada). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HirePower (Canada) scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Interbrand.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Interbrand.
I worked at Interbrand full-time for more than 3 years
Great people, interesting and engaging work and clients, decent compensation package. The people make this a great place to work.
Could pay more; sometimes overworked with not enough resources.
I have been working at HirePower (Canada) full-time
- Team of amazing people - Flexible work environment - Despite the pandemic, great employee engagement efforts
- Nature of work means sometimes working by yourself at a client