Compare InterDent vs 42 North Dental BETASee how working at InterDent vs. 42 North Dental compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at InterDent vs. 42 North Dental. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- 42 North Dental scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at InterDent.
- "Patient care" was the most mentioned Pro at 42 North Dental.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at InterDent.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at 42 North Dental.
I worked at 42 North Dental full-time for more than a year
- Good compensation potential because of the insurances they accept and their collection rate is high -clinical autonomy -Busy office but did not feel overworked -good specialist support
-If you're an associate then you have to work on the terms of the director, I had no control over the materials or equipment I could order and had to make do with what was available. -Higher... production/complicated cases automatically get booked with director even though the front desk and manager will "say" they don't discriminate while distributing cases.