Compare Intelex Technologies vs Opencare BETASee how working at Intelex Technologies vs. Opencare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intelex Technologies vs. Opencare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Opencare scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Intelex Technologies.
- "Company is growing" was the most mentioned Con at Intelex Technologies.
I worked at Intelex Technologies
Great on boarding, great company culture, good non core soft benefits
- Pay is probably at 60% of the market or perhaps the recruiter (who was an external) took advantage of me being a new immigrant to the country. - Benefits aren’t solid but there are some benefits... that attract not just the Millennial crowd ;-) (breakfast Thursday’s, free pizzas for internal club meetings, a snooker room which cannot be used by the hard working groups as work is busy in customer facing implementation roles especially Enterprise division.
Advice to Management
The company recently went through an acquisition and just before that I heard they let go of around 20% of their workforce. It’s clear that this was cutting out fat to balance the books, but why hire... at a pace that is not sustainable just to show investors that you are growing.
I have been working at Opencare full-time for less than a year
Amazing teammates; Fast growing company; Cool and unique problems to solve; Lots of start-up perks; Lots of autonomy;
Company is growing very fast, and there is a constant state of change. Could be stressful at times.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing :)