Compare Intelex Technologies vs Influitive BETASee how working at Intelex Technologies vs. Influitive compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intelex Technologies vs. Influitive. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Influitive scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Intelex Technologies.
- "Catered lunches" was the most mentioned Pro at Influitive.
- "Company is growing" was the most mentioned Con at Intelex Technologies.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Influitive.
I have been working at Influitive full-time for more than a year
Reasons I love Influitive: 1. The People are exceptional. Working with fellow Influvians is great for a variety of reasons but the main ones are the level of talent, the attention to detail, the... willingness to help, and a genuine passion for making customers successful. 2. Our Customers are fantastic. The wealth of knowledge amongst our customer base and passion for delivering amazing customer programs is unmatched. We learn from our customers constantly and their engagement with our business and product roadmap is a fantastic asset for the company (and frankly I've never encountered this anywhere else). 3. The Product just gets better and better. The product and engineering team at Influitive are truly next-level. I get to work with them every day as part of my role and I am always learning. These teams embody a customer-first mindset and it shows.
This is not the place for you if you are: A) Looking for an easy-going, slow pace B) Looking to follow books of established processes C) Unwilling to share your ideas and debate D)... Aren't willing to put customers above everything else
Advice to Management
We have a lot of amazing opportunities on the horizon. The trick will be to stay focused and keep delivering the highest quality features and experiences to customers.