Compare Intelex Technologies vs BNOTIONS BETASee how working at Intelex Technologies vs. BNOTIONS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intelex Technologies vs. BNOTIONS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intelex Technologies scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- BNOTIONS scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Intelex Technologies.
- "Company is growing" was the most mentioned Con at Intelex Technologies.
I worked at Intelex Technologies
Great on boarding, great company culture, good non core soft benefits
- Pay is probably at 60% of the market or perhaps the recruiter (who was an external) took advantage of me being a new immigrant to the country. - Benefits aren’t solid but there are some benefits... that attract not just the Millennial crowd ;-) (breakfast Thursday’s, free pizzas for internal club meetings, a snooker room which cannot be used by the hard working groups as work is busy in customer facing implementation roles especially Enterprise division.
Advice to Management
The company recently went through an acquisition and just before that I heard they let go of around 20% of their workforce. It’s clear that this was cutting out fat to balance the books, but why hire... at a pace that is not sustainable just to show investors that you are growing.
I have been working at BNOTIONS full-time
- Great organization focused on products. - The team here is comprised of talented people who care about building great experiences. - The culture here is exceptional, it's fast paced and... transparent. - The clients bring a wide variety of problems to the table, you don't get bored. - Casual atmosphere, with great office space and benefits. - Freedom for anyone to suggest changes and improvements to process and delivery. - Leadership is honest and demanding.
- The fast paced environment means you have to burn the midnight oil from time to time. - Client problems are complex and requires a lot of dedication to solve them. - A fast growing company... learning how to scale as a team.
Advice to Management
The culture at BNOTIONS is amazing and truly unique. It is a key differentiator and something anyone would want to be a part of.