Compare Intel Corporation vs NVIDIA BETASee how working at Intel Corporation vs. NVIDIA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intel Corporation vs. NVIDIA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NVIDIA scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Intel Corporation.
- "Cutting edge technology" was the most mentioned Pro at NVIDIA.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Intel Corporation.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at NVIDIA.
I have been working at NVIDIA full-time for more than 5 years
Jensen, our President/CEO is very intelligent, driven, articulate, encouraging, warm, and approachable. What you see on stage is the same person you bump into in the halls or overhear at the bar. Yes..., we have a really nice bar in our building. NVIDIA's success and amazing culture clearly comes from the top. During Covid, he has firmly repeated this message: "Put family first!" During the holidays, we don't have a big expensive company dinner, we volunteer or donate to our local communities. The work is challenging and meaningful. Compensation and benefits are great. I love my coworkers. I've been here almost five years. It's real and I still can't believe how lucky I am.
NVIDIA innovates at a crazy pace. There is more work to do than time to do it. But everyone around you is working super hard. And doing what you love, with people you care about, for a president that... seems genuinely to be one of the nicest human beings I've ever met makes me want to work extra hard, too. So the biggest negative is really self-inflicted.
Advice to Management
Keep it up.