Compare InnerWorkings vs Creative Circle BETASee how working at InnerWorkings vs. Creative Circle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at InnerWorkings vs. Creative Circle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Creative Circle scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at InnerWorkings.
- "Gigs" was the most mentioned Pro at Creative Circle.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at InnerWorkings.
- "Hourly rate" was the most mentioned Con at Creative Circle.
I worked at InnerWorkings full-time for more than a year
Getting to work with fortune 500 clients, very cool spirits and beers brands. Compared to their competitors, InnerWorkings has, without a doubt, the best internal systems in place. While the tech can... always use improvement, it's miles above companies that think they are in InnerWorkings league. Processes, for the most part, are locked in.
As with other companies in their industry, there are countless shortcomings. Here are a few... * Office culture varies wildly from location to location. * Depending on your office location, there... is no real upwards mobility. * The sales force has little to no understand of the product(s) they are selling, which creates wildly uncomfortable situations when clients are on boarded under false pretenses. * The pay is minimal compared to their competitors. * There's no real interest to attract top talent. * Systems are constantly rolled out half baked.
Advice to Management
You are the best in the business. There's no doubt about that. But, if you do not pivot and decide to start attracting actual talent to every office, you are going to fall behind faster than you... think. Summer hours and beer fridges do not replace higher and more livable salaries. Keep pushing the technology forward. Again, you are ahead of the competition, but they are snapping at your heals.