Compare Info-Tech Research Group vs intive BETASee how working at Info-Tech Research Group vs. intive compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Info-Tech Research Group vs. intive. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- intive scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Info-Tech Research Group.
- "Buen ambiente" was the most mentioned Pro at intive.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Info-Tech Research Group.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at intive.
I have been working at Info-Tech Research Group full-time for more than a year
Culture is the best thing about this company. People push one another to do better but in a friendly way. Very friendly group of folks, motivated and intelligent. Thankfully management isn’t too... overbearing. Sometimes they micromanage the new guys but once you’ve earned your stripes they back off and let you work on your own. At the end of the day it’s all about fitting in with the culture.
Management needs to give new employees more leeway.
Advice to Management
It won’t hurt to give new hires the reigns sooner.
I have been working at intive part-time
Every industry has its own dynamics. We have over 20 years of experience in answering the challenges of market-leading companies with tailored digital solutions.
We accelerate digital transformation across a wide range of industries in partnership with global brands.