Compare Info-Tech Research Group vs Aequor Technologies BETASee how working at Info-Tech Research Group vs. Aequor Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Info-Tech Research Group vs. Aequor Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Aequor Technologies scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Info-Tech Research Group.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Aequor Technologies.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Info-Tech Research Group.
- "No one" was the most mentioned Con at Aequor Technologies.
I worked at Info-Tech Research Group full-time for more than 3 years
I would highly recommend a career at ITRG. Having previously worked in a very enjoyable and fulfilling role at a Fortune 500 company - I would hands down choose ITRG as my preferred employer. If you... want to be empowered to succeed in exciting, driven and competitive environment - send in your CV immediately. The whole culture worked for me – from the top down. I had the opportunity to work somewhat closely with the ITRG founder/CEO and I found him to be inspirational in almost every interaction – I left every encounter reinvigorated to produce the best work I could. Another area to highlight is the compassion, empathy and extreme generosity the CEO exudes (his handling of the staff during the Covid-19 pandemic, is/was world class) – he is leader you want to follow, and I’d happily line up behind him any time, any day.
The only "Con" I have is that I'm no longer there.
Advice to Management
Stay the course, what you’ve done and what you’re set up to do is purely magical – I have nothing but the upmost respect for the SVP Research and CFO – for me, both have honour and integrity in... spades, and I was always offered loyalty and fairness in my professional interactions.