Compare Index Exchange vs Delta Growth BETASee how working at Index Exchange vs. Delta Growth compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Index Exchange vs. Delta Growth. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Delta Growth scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Index Exchange.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Index Exchange.
I worked at Index Exchange full-time for less than a year
- Strong engineering culture that promotes collaboration and innovation. - Talented colleagues to work with and learn from. Everyone is super nice, down to earth, and willing to lend you a hand.... Overall a very positive and uplifting work culture. - Index Exchange operates at a scale that very few companies in Toronto are at. Lots of opportunities to work on scalability challenges. - Constant focus on addressing tech debt and improving CI/CD. - Great Leadership. - Competitive compensation and perks.
- Only negative I can think of is some leftover legacy software systems, but Index Exchange has dedicated multiple teams to improve these and build out new platforms.
Advice to Management
Keep it up!
I worked at Delta Growth full-time for more than a year
Great people and awesome management. It was great to work with the people who really care about the clients' success and are transparent with the clients.
As this is a fairly small company, promotion is hard (but DG is growing so it might have been changed already).