Compare Imageworks vs Mainframe Studios BETASee how working at Imageworks vs. Mainframe Studios compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Imageworks vs. Mainframe Studios. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Imageworks scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Mainframe Studios scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Imageworks.
- "Beer fridays" was the most mentioned Pro at Mainframe Studios.
- "Vancouver" was the most mentioned Con at Imageworks.
- "Unpaid overtime" was the most mentioned Con at Mainframe Studios.
I worked at Imageworks for less than a year
A nice big company, so all the corporate perks, discounts, healthcare, holiday, sick leave etc. the pipeline and projects and great, plenty of support from other departments, and the setup is pretty... slick.
It's always harder in a large studio to get the social side working, which was tough, but they do put on lots of events, and activities to try and help that in fairness.
I have been working at Mainframe Studios
HR is very friendly and helpful. Studio has many social events to keep people connected. They care about their employees
Production tracking software can be a bit slow, loading times may intervene with work at certain times of the day, but not always