Compare Ian Martin Group vs Sage Recruiting BETASee how working at Ian Martin Group vs. Sage Recruiting compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ian Martin Group vs. Sage Recruiting. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ian Martin Group scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Sage Recruiting scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Img" was the most mentioned Pro at Ian Martin Group.
- "Find any cons" was the most mentioned Con at Ian Martin Group.
I have been working at Ian Martin Group full-time for more than 8 years
Too many to include. Great place to work (literally) flexible work, no silos, lots of teamwork, growth focused, humble organization
Its not like most companies which makes it unique. If you are looking for a company that has hierarchy, tells you what to do, doesn't care about your opinion, no flexibility then this isn't the place... for you
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing. The results speak for themselves and the employees love working there!
I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time for more than a year
I've been with the company and Ashley for almost a year and a half now. I was recently promoted to a new role and Ashley has been very supportive. She made sure that I was comfortable with my new... responsibilities and presided over training. I am very new in this industry so I don't really have much knowledge but Ashley made sure that I knew that she was behind my back every step of the way. Talk about having a great mentor! I also appreciate that she acknowledges my efforts!
Everything is just remote these days. Haha. I can't wait to work with my girls in person! I'm really loving the team!