Compare ICON vs Worldwide Clinical Trials BETASee how working at ICON vs. Worldwide Clinical Trials compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ICON vs. Worldwide Clinical Trials. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ICON scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Worldwide Clinical Trials scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at ICON.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Worldwide Clinical Trials.
- ICON had 36 more reviews than Worldwide Clinical Trials that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at ICON for more than a year
Great Group of people to work with. They have SOPs but also tutoring abroad.
Had a better offer at another company as Associate Director in Pharmacovigilance.
Advice to Management
Take care of your CRAs. They are the bread and butter of business ventures.
I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time
Coming from a larger CRO, I have been more than pleasantly surprised. My onboarding experience was far superior than I thought, the investment in IT systems is excellent, everyone has been so... welcoming. There is rewards program in place. Senior Leadership inform you what is happening. There is just a good vibe in this place.
No cons. If you want to be in a place where you are listened to, and be part of building something great... this is THE place. Sure there are things that can be done better but guess what the... opportunity is there to help make it better, rather than being told we will get back to you or ignored.
Advice to Management
Carry on putting people first. Happy people do great work, great work means happy sponsors.