Compare ICBC (Canada) vs WorkSafeBC BETASee how working at ICBC (Canada) vs. WorkSafeBC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ICBC (Canada) vs. WorkSafeBC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ICBC (Canada) scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- WorkSafeBC scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- ICBC (Canada) had 28 more reviews than WorkSafeBC that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- ICBC (Canada) had 17 more reviews than WorkSafeBC that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Unionized" was the most mentioned Con at ICBC (Canada).
- "Union environment" was the most mentioned Con at WorkSafeBC.
I worked at ICBC (Canada) full-time for more than a year
Great people.Once you're in you're part of the family.
Work itself isn't all that fun, gets repetitive and yea... just not fun.
Advice to Management
Less office politics would definitely add to the productivity but it wouldn't be as much fun so don't change anything