Compare ICBC (Canada) vs Bell Canada BETASee how working at ICBC (Canada) vs. Bell Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ICBC (Canada) vs. Bell Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ICBC (Canada) scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bell Canada scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Bell Canada had 87 more reviews than ICBC (Canada) that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Bell Canada had 145 more reviews than ICBC (Canada) that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Unionized" was the most mentioned Con at ICBC (Canada).
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bell Canada.
I worked at ICBC (Canada) full-time for more than a year
Great people.Once you're in you're part of the family.
Work itself isn't all that fun, gets repetitive and yea... just not fun.
Advice to Management
Less office politics would definitely add to the productivity but it wouldn't be as much fun so don't change anything