Compare ICBC (Canada) vs American Income Life BETASee how working at ICBC (Canada) vs. American Income Life compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ICBC (Canada) vs. American Income Life. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ICBC (Canada) scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- American Income Life scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at ICBC (Canada).
- "Lot of money" was the most mentioned Pro at American Income Life.
- "Unionized" was the most mentioned Con at ICBC (Canada).
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at American Income Life.
I worked at ICBC (Canada) full-time for more than a year
Great people.Once you're in you're part of the family.
Work itself isn't all that fun, gets repetitive and yea... just not fun.
Advice to Management
Less office politics would definitely add to the productivity but it wouldn't be as much fun so don't change anything
I have been working at American Income Life full-time
You are on you own; but expect full support from your managers...super responsive The growth opportunity is real, if you are willing to put the work
First year is hard; especially if you don’t have sales experience...but after that clicking point, you are already know enough to be successful.