Compare IBM vs Schneider Electric BETASee how working at IBM vs. Schneider Electric compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Schneider Electric. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Schneider Electric scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Schneider Electric.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Schneider Electric.
I worked at IBM full-time for less than a year
Smart people, flexible work environment, innovative technology interest
Large org makes changing process slow, difficult to get visibility of all the projects going on outside your team.
I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for less than a year
Not a very stressful job and the benefits are amazing. Lots of opportunity for growth
Pay could be slightly higher Not much opportunity for work from home.