Compare IBM vs PwC BETASee how working at IBM vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- PwC scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- IBM had 333 more reviews than PwC that mentioned "Low salary" as a Con.
I have been working at PwC full-time for less than a year
Culture, people, collaborative learning opportunities, good brand on the resume, competitive salary and benefits
Opportunity to increase thought leadership, research publications at par with MBB firms
Advice to Management
Thank you for truly caring for your employees, keep at it!