Compare IBM vs Heineken BETASee how working at IBM vs. Heineken compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Heineken. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
- Heineken scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Ambiente de trabalho" was the most mentioned Pro at Heineken.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Heineken.
I worked at Heineken full-time
- Some of the best people I've ever worked with - People at analyst/ manager level are hard working and very rarely do you need to pick up the slack - Fun company events - Free beer :)
- Senior leadership didn't seem in touch with the level of work needed for certain tasks which caused additional stress and ridiculous deadlines - Some teams were extremely cliquey - Certain... management were out right rude and disrespectful (but I hear they have moved on now so hopefully this is resolved).
Advice to Management
Acknowledge how hard everyone is working in a way other than free beer