Compare IBM vs Electronic Arts BETASee how working at IBM vs. Electronic Arts compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Electronic Arts. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
- Electronic Arts scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- IBM had 2,167 more reviews than Electronic Arts that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Electronic Arts.
I have been working at Electronic Arts full-time for less than a year
Amazing office/campus, great team, everyone is warm, welcome, accepting, inclusive, Dog friendly, the list goes on and on.
Some projects have no creativity (ok for some, but not for others). Time is not allocated to updating and maintaning documentation.
Advice to Management
<3 keep it up!