Compare HubSpot vs DraftKings BETASee how working at HubSpot vs. DraftKings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HubSpot vs. DraftKings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HubSpot scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- DraftKings scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Unlimited vacation" was the most mentioned Pro at HubSpot.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at DraftKings.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at HubSpot.
- "Sports" was the most mentioned Con at DraftKings.
I worked at HubSpot
Had a really helpful mentor/TL that clearly cared about my personal growth and helping me accomplish tasks I was interested in. The company really respects its developers and trusts us to make... decisions, which is really nice. The company and leadership teams also make sure they are being transparent about company direction.
The process of putting developers on-call is not ideal. Even though both backend and frontend developers are on-call, it's the backend people who have to deal with pages in the middle of the night.... Sometimes a person can be on call 50% of the time, which is not good for work life balance.
Advice to Management
Hire more senior developers instead hiring swarms of fresh college grads, I think senior developers who have worked under different companies can bring really interesting perspectives!
I have been working at DraftKings full-time for less than a year
Benefits are great, work culture is fun, everyone is friendly and we all work as a team. A dream company to work for.
It may be hard to get recognition for work because of how fast the company is growing.