Compare Hootsuite vs JoeZoo BETASee how working at Hootsuite vs. JoeZoo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hootsuite vs. JoeZoo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hootsuite scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- JoeZoo scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Hootsuite.
- "Vancouver" was the most mentioned Con at Hootsuite.
I have been working at Hootsuite full-time for more than a year
• A lot of growth opportunities! From our stretch program, learning budgets, Hootsuite Academy, projects, internal roles and company growth - there are a lot of ways you can grow and learn here. Also..., reach out to anyone on the Learning team to find out about more courses/professional development. • Company benefits - include RSP matching, lifestyle spending account, and all vision/dental/health coverage. • Sense of community. Everyone is very supportive here, inclusive, collaborative and such a great bunch of peeps. Very much a sense of belonging • Flexibility in your role - we're beyond the state of a startup but there's still tons of flexibility and innovation in your role. Own it! • the Talent Acquisition team is beyond words. We're such a fun team, everyone is very supportive. The Chief of People(Tara) is very involved in all areas of the company (not just the People team) and really listens to the Owls and what we want • Strong DEI initiatives. We're not performative! There's a ton of ways we foster DEI and a sense of belonging. Chat with the People team or a Recruiter about all things DEI.
It's great here! But if you don't like being in a busy environment or can't have an agile work mindset - this isn't for you. You'll always be challenged and busy in your role at Hootsuite.
I have been working at JoeZoo full-time for less than a year
Lots of opportunities to learn new technologies and grow as a developer. Encouraged to participate and suggest ideas/improvements that could help the company and the product. One of the main aspects... of the job is the practice/importance of being disciplined. Being a small team communication between team members becomes quite efficient and results in the gain of team productivity. The work culture being promoted not only helps with the engagement of work but also makes you feel valuable and respected by the company. Also the vision set by the founders for the company makes you want to be a part of the company and build a product that would help the education system.
Being a startup company work/life balance can be challenging.