Compare Heineken vs Nederlandse Spoorwegen BETASee how working at Heineken vs. Nederlandse Spoorwegen compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Heineken vs. Nederlandse Spoorwegen. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Heineken scored higher in 5 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Nederlandse Spoorwegen scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Ambiente de trabalho" was the most mentioned Pro at Heineken.
- "Maatschappelijk" was the most mentioned Pro at Nederlandse Spoorwegen.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Heineken.
- "Medewerkers" was the most mentioned Con at Nederlandse Spoorwegen.
I worked at Heineken full-time
- Some of the best people I've ever worked with - People at analyst/ manager level are hard working and very rarely do you need to pick up the slack - Fun company events - Free beer :)
- Senior leadership didn't seem in touch with the level of work needed for certain tasks which caused additional stress and ridiculous deadlines - Some teams were extremely cliquey - Certain... management were out right rude and disrespectful (but I hear they have moved on now so hopefully this is resolved).
Advice to Management
Acknowledge how hard everyone is working in a way other than free beer
I have been working at Nederlandse Spoorwegen full-time
Great atmosphere, responsibilities and capabilities are well managed and the are good at giving credit where credit is due.
some of the external people you'l have to work with are sometimes not really up to their job.