Compare Heineken vs HEINEKEN USA BETASee how working at Heineken vs. HEINEKEN USA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Heineken vs. HEINEKEN USA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Heineken scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Ambiente de trabalho" was the most mentioned Pro at Heineken.
- "Great brands" was the most mentioned Pro at HEINEKEN USA.
- Heineken had 20 more reviews than HEINEKEN USA that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Heineken full-time
- Some of the best people I've ever worked with - People at analyst/ manager level are hard working and very rarely do you need to pick up the slack - Fun company events - Free beer :)
- Senior leadership didn't seem in touch with the level of work needed for certain tasks which caused additional stress and ridiculous deadlines - Some teams were extremely cliquey - Certain... management were out right rude and disrespectful (but I hear they have moved on now so hopefully this is resolved).
Advice to Management
Acknowledge how hard everyone is working in a way other than free beer