Compare Heartland Dental vs Willamette Dental Group BETASee how working at Heartland Dental vs. Willamette Dental Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Heartland Dental vs. Willamette Dental Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Heartland Dental scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Willamette Dental Group scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Continuing education" was the most mentioned Pro at Heartland Dental.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Willamette Dental Group.
- Heartland Dental had 35 more reviews than Willamette Dental Group that mentioned "Dentist" as a Con.
I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time
Competitive pay, great work environment, updated technology, quarterly bonuses, PTO, referral bonuses and benefits included.
No retirement matching and some turn over depending on the office.
Advice to Management
Please consider contributing to your employees retirement.
I have been working at Willamette Dental Group full-time for more than 10 years
A great environment of teamwork and collaboration! As a Practice Manager my fellow Practice Managers are always available to bounce ideas off of, seek advice from and provide encouragement. It is a... huge benefit to have insurance claims filed, credentialing done and Human Resources issues all taken care of at our Administrative office leaving the Practice Managers to focus on supporting our staff and patients. I love this job!
A little more autonomy would be nice.