Compare Heartland Dental vs West Coast Dental BETASee how working at Heartland Dental vs. West Coast Dental compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Heartland Dental vs. West Coast Dental. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- West Coast Dental scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Continuing education" was the most mentioned Pro at Heartland Dental.
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at West Coast Dental.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Heartland Dental.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at West Coast Dental.
I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time for more than 5 years
Can have weekends to be with my family. Endless continuing education available. Established hygiene mentor for our area.
Very concerning lack of pay reviews. It can be hard to get pay reviews/increases from individual offices. Over two years here waiting doing a great job for our small office. Big con is the fear of... PMO, RMO retaliation or treatment if issues are pointed out. That fear is real and a huge stressful worry. Makes one feel not important or cared for due to lack of communication.
Advice to Management
Yearly reviews a absolute must especially in our covid environment. No retaliation against a persons needs or concerns.
I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than 5 years
I am very impressed with how WCD was able to adjust and respond to covid. All employees and patients feel safe which is top priority. Pros: Team building, potlucks, anniversary and birthday... celebrations. A very involved upper management team willing to listen to ideas. Growth and expansion!
We could have better benefits ie: 401k. Less expensive braces for those employees interested. Braces on employees are a great internal marketing tool. Reporting and Analytics can be more robust.
Advice to Management
Impressed with how quickly you were able to pivot during such a challenging time. Kudos!