Compare Heartland Dental vs DentalOne Partners BETASee how working at Heartland Dental vs. DentalOne Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Heartland Dental vs. DentalOne Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Heartland Dental scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- DentalOne Partners scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Continuing education" was the most mentioned Pro at Heartland Dental.
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at DentalOne Partners.
- Heartland Dental had 24 more reviews than DentalOne Partners that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time for more than 5 years
Can have weekends to be with my family. Endless continuing education available. Established hygiene mentor for our area.
Very concerning lack of pay reviews. It can be hard to get pay reviews/increases from individual offices. Over two years here waiting doing a great job for our small office. Big con is the fear of... PMO, RMO retaliation or treatment if issues are pointed out. That fear is real and a huge stressful worry. Makes one feel not important or cared for due to lack of communication.
Advice to Management
Yearly reviews a absolute must especially in our covid environment. No retaliation against a persons needs or concerns.
I have been working at DentalOne Partners full-time for less than a year
Friendly environment Department management that wants you to succeed New challenges everyday Great co-workers
Have not found a con yet