Compare Hays vs IntaPeople BETASee how working at Hays vs. IntaPeople compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hays vs. IntaPeople. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hays scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- IntaPeople scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hays.
I worked at IntaPeople full-time for more than 5 years
Some nice people worked there.
Where to start? Forget working here if you are over 25, have a family (that you wish to see) or want any type of work-life balance. Some things just aren't worth it. They want you to work until 7 pm... or 8 pm every night but arrive 5 minutes late the next day? Big trouble! Set yourself and do it for yourself. The restrictive Covenants they have in the contract aren't worth the paper they are written on and a restraint of trade! They won't test them in court!
Advice to Management
Treat people as adults!