Compare Harris Computer vs Intelex Technologies BETASee how working at Harris Computer vs. Intelex Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Harris Computer vs. Intelex Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Harris Computer scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Harris Computer had 10 more reviews than Intelex Technologies that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Business units" was the most mentioned Con at Harris Computer.
- "Company is growing" was the most mentioned Con at Intelex Technologies.
I have been working at Harris Computer full-time for less than a year
- Fully remote - Great benefits/vacation time - Small team feel, large corporate - I feel trusted by my boss and team - A lot of opportunity I have worked for a large corporation and felt... miserable by the uniformity of everything. I was very restrictive, I wasn't listened to, and could not wait to leave. I also worked for a small company and I loved the feel of the team, the trust they gave me, but hated there wasn't much opportunity to grow. So far, I love Harris. I work with a "small" team but there is a great deal of opportunity within corporate.
I personally love being fully remote, so it isn't a con for me. You will be working with some remote people, and I know some people don't love that (post pandemic).